A departure from your everyday wake up call, the iLuv Vibro™ Series is a more fun and innovative way to start your day. Instead of just hearing your alarm,now you can feel it too. Our Vibro™ Series features our patent-pending“Shaker” which will wake up the heaviest of sleepers and makes oversleeping a thing of the past. Wake up to your iPhone or iPod, FM radio, buzzer or the "Shaker".
The speakers play your music with depth and clarity and charges your device while it plays. Enjoy enhanced performance by downloading the free iLuv App and transform your Vibro into an Internet Radio with over 40,000 stations, an iPod music player, a time display and alarm clock as well as a source for international weather.
You can also gently drift off to sleep listening to your favourite music on your iPhone or iPod or by listening to the FM radio. The dock has a large & easy to read LCD display making the time and display easy to read for you without reaching for your glasses. There is also a LCD dimmer control to dull down the light if it’s too bright.
This product has also won a CES award for innovation in 2012.
- An innovative approach to waking up: Digital dual alarm clock with iPhone / iPod dock and ’Shaker’
- Unique ‘Shaker’ vibrates to wake up heavy sleepers
- Wake to iPhone / iPod, FM radio, buzzer and / or 'Shaker'
- Sleep to iPhone / iPod or FM radio
- Speakers play your music with depth and clarity
- Programmable presets for 10 FM radio stations
- TimeSync automatically sets time from your iPhone or iPod
- Play and charge your iPhone or iPod
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- LCD dimmer control
- Auxiliary line input for any audio devices with 3.5mm jack
- Enjoy enhanced performance by downloading the iLuv App (FREE at App Store). Transform your ‘Vibro’ into an Internet Radio with over 40,000 stations, an iPod music player, a highly interactive time display and alarm clock, as well as a source for international weather
Compatible with iPhone / iPod:
iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod touch (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation), iPod nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th generation)