Welcome to the iLuv Online website ('Website') which is owned and operated by Alba Broadcasting Corporation Ltd ('Alba'), a member of the Harvard International ltd group of companies (the 'Group').
We collect the personal information that you supply through this Website for the purposes of processing and fulfilling any orders for products you purchase via the Website and for providing you with any additional services, e.g. sending you newsletters to which you subscribe.
1. The Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect personal information from you when you:
- Register with the website on the 'Registration page'
If you register via this page, we collect information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. This is used to personalise the service that you receive, for example by recognising you when you return to the website. If you choose to subscribe to any newsletters on the 'Registration' page, then your name and email address are used to send you selected newsletters.
- If you go on to place your order, we will also collect the delivery address for the product ordered (if it is different from your home address). We use this information and the information that you provide when you register to process and deliver your order.
- If you order and pay we collect your credit card or debit card details. All payments are processed through a secure server by our payment processor, SagePay, on our behalf. This means that we do not store your payment details. Please see the section 3. Credit & Debit Cards below for further information regarding the processing of payments for orders placed on this Website.
- subscribe to newsletters via the 'Mailing List' page
- If you subscribe to receive newsletters via this page we collect your name and email address. If you wish to stop receiving our newsletters, you can do so at any time, by clicking the ‘unsubscribe'; link on the bottom of each newsletter that we send you or by clicking on Personal Details in 'Your account'; and amending your preferences.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
2.1 We do not sell or rent your personal information. We may, however, give information about you to the following, for the express purposes as set out below:
- If you subscribe to newsletters from us or any other Group company or our carefully selected partners;
- To other relevant members of the Group or our carefully selected partners (as the case may be) to enable them to send you their newsletters;
- If you register with the Website;
- To employees and agents of the Group for them to administer any accounts or services provided to you through the Website and if you place an order with us;
- To employees and agents of the Group for them to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you through the Website, for example delivery services;
- If you place an order so that we can determine whether or not to accept your order. In particular, our payment processor, SagePay, will check the card details you have given against details held by your card issuer to ensure the payment details you have provided are correct. If there is any anomaly with the details that you have provided, then SagePay may keep a record of the use of that card for the purpose of future security checks. This helps to protect you and us against fraudulent transaction;
2.3 Legal requests: Apart from the use and sharing of your personal information in the limited circumstances already described, the only ways we may share your information are if we need to disclose personal information to protect our and our licensors'; rights and property or to comply with any applicable law or valid legal process.
3. Credit & Debit Cards
3.1 If you pay for an order that you place using this Website, we use SagePay to process your payment. SagePay operates a secure server to process your payments details. They encrypt your credit or debit card information and authorise payment directly. This means that we do not store your credit card or debit card details. Please read their Security Policy at http://www.sagepay.com/security_policy to see what security measures they have in place and how they treat your information.
4. Aggregated Information
4.1 We may share non-personal aggregated statistics data about visitors to this Website and sales and traffic patterns, with the Group or other parties. Just to be clear, this information does not identify users in any personal capacity; it just gives generalised information about the users of our Website.
5. Cookie and Other Tracked Information
5.1 While on the Website, certain information is automatically logged about how you are using the website. This information may include the URL of the website which linked you to this Website, your IP address and the pages you visit while on the Website. The IP address indicates the location of your device on the internet. IP addresses are not used to track your session and are not linked to anything personally identifiable.
5.2 A feature known as a cookie is also used. A cookie is a small data file that resides on your device which allows us to recognise you as a user when you return to the Website using the same device and web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
5.3 We use the following cookies for the purposes listed in the table below. Please note that some of the cookies we use have already been set and these are marked with an asterisk (*) :
|Google Analytics*||_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. However, please note that if you reject or disable cookies, the Website will not recognise you and so you will not be able to register to use the Website, place an order, nor view your account details.
6.2 We use all reasonable precautions, including encryption, to keep the information disclosed to us secure. The use of encryption creates billions of code combinations to protect each transaction made on the Website, so your card details cannot be viewed by anyone else using the internet.
6.3 Every time that you enter an area of the Website that carries or requires sensitive information, an icon, resembling a padlock will appear in the bar at the bottom of your screen to show that you are in a secure environment.
6.4 Despite using this technology, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you disclose to us. You accept the inherent risks of providing information and dealing on-line and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
6.5 If you have any concerns about security, please email or call our Helpline on 08444 122 542 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
7. The Right To See Your Information
7.1 Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to see the personal information that we hold about you, whether collected through your use of this Website or through any communications that you have had with us. You will need to provide us with a written request and pay a small fee. If you have any queries about your right or wish to make a written request, please contact us by post using our address provided in the Contact Us section below.
7.2 If you want to change any information in your account, please log in to your account as usual and then click on Address Book or Personal Details to update your account./
8. Policy Changes
9. Contact Us
Harvard International Ltd
Elstree Road, Elstree