- Use of this Website and Privacy
- Intellectual Property
- Our Promises
- Exclusions and Limitations of our Liability
- Purchasing Products Online
- Delivery of Products
- Cancellation & Returns
- Customer Complaints
- Contact Us
1.2 We may at any time make changes to this Website and the details displayed on it including prices.
You are free to browse this Website or to place an order for a product(s) without registration. For your convenience in respect of future orders that you may place through the Website, you will be invited to register as a user during the order process.
Like many online services, we use a feature called a cookie which is a small data file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your device's hard drive. Some of the types of cookies we use are necessary for the functioning of this Website. For example, we use 'session cookies' to keep track of your internet session which, for instance, allows the Website to remember the list of items you add to your shopping cart.
2.3 Your responsibilities
You must ensure that all the information you provide when you register on this Website or place an order is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
You must notify us immediately of any changes to any of the information you have previously given to us by contacting our Helpline by either email or by phone T: 08444 122 542 between 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, (excluding Christmas Day and New Years' Day).
If you register on the Website, you confirm that you will treat your password details and other account information as confidential. If you have any concerns regarding your password or become aware of any misuse of your account information then you must inform us immediately by contacting our Helpline. You will be responsible for the actions taken on this Website by any person using your account information where you have permitted or know about such use. In such circumstances, you will be responsible for any orders that they place and agree to compensate us for any loss we suffer as a result of their misuse of the Website using your password or other account information.
3.1 We may include links to third party sites on our Website which we believe may be of interest to you. You acknowledge and agree that if you choose to enter a linked site, we are not responsible for the content on such sites or their availability.
3.3 You may link to this Website, provided:
- You link to our homepage only;
- Our Website is not loaded into frames on your site; and
- Your site or service does not misrepresent its relationship with us or present false information about us.
3.4 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without prior notice.
4.1 The content of this Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights and is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. You may (if necessary to place an order) download such content onto one computer hard drive or print one copy of such content for your non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify copy or distribute or use any of the content on this Website without our written permission.
4.2 No permission is given to use any of the trademarks appearing on this Website, including without limitation the 'iLuv' and 'iLuv' logo trademarks.
5.1 We promise that we will operate this Website with reasonable skill and care and that we will use our reasonable endeavours to correct any faults of which we are aware.
5.2 In accordance with paragraph 10.4, we promise that on delivery and for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery, your ordered products will:
- 5.2.1 The manufacturer's specification subject to any qualification made in the products' description on this Website;
- 5.2.2 Be of satisfactotory quality;
- 5.2.3 Be fit for any purpose we say the products are fit for or for the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied;
- 5.2.4 Be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship;
- 5.2.5 Comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
5.3 The promises above in paragraphs 5.1 and 5.2 are in addition to your legal rights in relation to products which are faulty or which otherwise do not conform with these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
5.4 We will take reasonable steps to pack the products properly and to ensure that you receive your order in good condition.
5.6 We do not make any promises about the availability of the Website. In particular we disclaim any the Website, or any bugs or viruses in the Website or the server that makes it available.
- 6.1.1 Death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- 6.1.2 Any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
- 6.1.3 Defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- 6.1.4 Any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
6.3 In any event, we will not be responsible or liable for any losses incurred in connection with any business of yours including (without limitation) lost data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption.
7.1 Entire agreement
7.4 Exclusion of third parties rights
7.5 Governing law and jurisdiction
To be eligible to purchase products on this Website you must:
- be over 18 years of age;
- provide your real name, phone number, email address, payment details and other requested information;
- stipulate a delivery address on the UK mainland. Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable;
- possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
8.2 Making a contract online:
The following steps have to take place before a contract is made between us:
- After following a set of simple instructions on the Website, you place your order for your product on the Website by pressing the 'Place order' button at the end of the check-out process;
- You will see an on-screen acknowledgement of your order. Shortly after you place your order, we will also send you an email acknowledging the product that you have ordered and the total cost of your order.
8.3 We accept your order, and therefore the contract is made between us, when we dispatch the product from our warehouse unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order (see 'Refusal of order' section below) or you have cancelled it (see the 'Cancellations & Returns' section below).
8.4 Product availability
We only accept orders for products that are in stock. Please note that orders for multiple products will be dispatched when every product in your order is available. In the unlikely event that any of the products that you have ordered are out of stock we will contact you.
8.5 Refusal of order:
We may decline your order for any reason, in which case we will send you an email telling you so. If the reason for declining your order is because we cannot obtain authorisation of your payment details for any reason, then we may invite you to pay by another method.
8.6 Prices and Payment
- 8.6.1 The prices for products that we quote on our Website are inclusive of VAT at the rate in force from time to time. You will find the total cost of your order in your 'Basket' together the charges for your chosen delivery option, before you submit your order.
- 8.6.2 We currently accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Visa Electron, Switch and Solo. You confirm that the card you use to make payment to us is yours.
- 8.6.3 We take payment from your card once you have entered your payment details and have clicked the 'Place order' button, subject to card authorisation. In the event that we are unable to supply the product, we will let you know as soon as possible. We will give you a full refund if we have already taken payment for the product.
- 8.6.4 Although we try very hard to ensure that all information on this Website is accurate, occasionally errors may occur. If we discover an error in the description of a product that you have ordered, we will let you know and ask whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it. If we discover that a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge you the lower amount and send you the product. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
8.7 Amending your Order
Once an order has been confirmed it will not be possible to make any changes to the contents of your order. This does not affect your statutory rights including your right to cancel your order described in the section below 'Your right to cancel'.
9.1 Where we deliver
We deliver products only to customers with a mainland UK address and we will only deliver to the address at which the customer's payment card is registered. We cannot deliver to places outside of the UK mainland such as Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and the Scottish Islands.
9.2 How and when we deliver
- 9.2.1 Once you confirm your order, delivery details will be confirmed on your order acknowledgement email. Although every effort will be made to deliver your order on this date, we cannot guarantee this and therefore the delivery date advised in your order acknowledgement email is only an indicative delivery date. In any event delivery will be made within 30 days of the placement and confirmation of your order.
- 9.2.2 We offer delivery of orders on Monday to Saturday, excluding Public Holidays.
- 9.2.3 Once goods are dispatched you will receive an email confirming your order details, with indicative delivery date together with a unique parcel 'tracking number'.
- 9.2.4 The day before the indicated delivery date you will receive an email from our courier service provider confirming your order is planned for delivery the following day. On the planned delivery date you will receive an email or, if you have provided your mobile phone number during the order process, a phone text message confirming the delivery time within a one hour window.
- 9.2.5 If this time or delivery date is not suitable you will be given the option to change the delivery date directly with our courier using the contact details by following the instructions provided.
- 9.2.6 If for any reason your order is not delivered and you have a tracking number, in the first instance please contact our courier service provider by phone on 08444 824 0505 or otherwise contact our support team.
- 9.2.7 We value your security. To safeguard this, we will require a signature to acknowledge receipt of any ordered product(s).
- 9.2.8 If no one is at the address when the delivery is attempted we will retain the product(s) and leave notification of delivery. We will attempt to redeliver your order on the next working day unless you contact the courier service provider directly and make arrangements for a new delivery date or to collect your order from the courier's depot.
- 9.2.9 When we have to re-schedule a delivery, we will re-deliver your product at no extra cost. However, if our attempts at delivery have been unsuccessful on 3 occasions, we will inform you by email that we consider our contract cancelled. We will refund you the cost of the product within 14 days of us receiving confirmation that the product(s) has been returned to our warehouse.
- 9.2.10 We make every effort to deliver products within the estimated timescales; however during periods of high demand delays can occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. If we have to delay or cancel the delivery for any reason, we will try to contact you as soon possible to reschedule your delivery date. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales unless we are at fault for such delay.
- 9.2.11 We only deliver goods to the address on the order form and goods will not be left without signature. As soon as we have delivered goods to your door you will be responsible for them. Accordingly, subject to your right to cancel, risk of loss of and damage to products passes to you when the person at the delivery address signs for the delivery.
- 9.2.12 Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges.
10.1 Your right to cancel
- 10.1.1 Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you are entitled – for any reason - to cancel your order at any time up to 7 working days commencing the day after the date of delivery. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product(s) to us. If we do not receive the cancelled items back, we may arrange to collect them from you at your cost.
- 10.1.2 If you wish to cancel your order please contact our support team to obtain a return authorisation number and so that we can provide you with a returns form. Please follow the instructions provided on the returns form and return the completed form together with the product(s) that you return to us.
- 10.1.3 You will be refunded the full amount of your order to your original payment method, where possible.
- 10.1.4 If your order has already been dispatched, you will be refunded within 30 days of notification of cancellation or 3-4 days of us receiving confirmation that the product has been returned to our warehouse (whichever is earlier) by following the instructions under the section "Returning a product to us" below.
- 10.1.5 If your order has not been dispatched when you cancel, then we will refund you within 14 days of receiving your cancellation instructions. Any refunds will be made via the card payment system you used when placing an order.
10.2 Faulty products
10.3 To ensure that we continue to meet the high levels of quality that our customers demand, all of our products undergo a complete quality control check before they are delivered.
10.4 In the unlikely event that a product(s) that you order from us is faulty then you may return that product to us in the following circumstances and by following the returns procedure set out under "Returning products to us" set out under paragraph 10.5 below:
- 10.4.1 Your ordered product(s) is received in a visibly damaged condition (or not as advised e.g. shortages, incorrect products) in which case we ask you note this on the delivery consignment paperwork when signing for the product(s) and to report this to us within 7 working days following receipt by contacting our support team to arrange collection and redelivery or refund of your order. We will arrange collection of these products and any refunds will be made within 7 days of receipt of products into our warehouse and after we have verified the damage to them;
- 10.4.2 Your ordered product(s) is faulty on arrival or develops a fault within 12 months of delivery. You should notify us as soon as possible if you discover that any products are faulty. Faulty products do not include any products that are faulty due to fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than in accordance with their intended use, failure to follow the manufacturer's or our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the prior approval of us or the manufacturer. Once we have verified the fault, we will offer you one or more of the following options: to repair or replace the product(s) or to provide you with a refund. The availability of the options available to you will depend on when you notify us of the fault after receipt, the type of product(s), the nature of the fault and the availability and cost of repair/replacement. We will advise you of the options available to you following receipt of the goods into our warehouse and after we have verified the fault. This does not affect your statutory rights – please see paragraph 5 for further details regarding your legal rights.
10.5 Returning a product to us
- 10.5.1 Before returning any products to us, you must first obtain a return authorisation number by contacting our support team. This authorisation number must be quoted on all returns.
- 10.5.2 We recommend that all items are returned via a recorded delivery method and with adequate insurancecover as we regret that we will not be liable for any damage or loss to products whilst in transit.
- 10.5.3 We want you to be happy with every purchase you make. You may of course inspect the products that you purchase from us, however, whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our products. Accordingly, please do not damage the products whilst you inspect them. Products must be returned complete (i.e. with any accessories or other parts that you receive with the products) and, where possible, with all original packaging.
- 10.5.4 Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods that you are returning, we reserve the right to refund you in full less any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss or damage to them.
If you have any complaints, please contact our support team and we will do our best to resolve these.
Alba Broadcasting Corporation Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales and whose company details are as follow:
Alba Broadcasting Corporation Limited
2nd Floor, Breakspear Place
Email address: support@iLuv.co.uk
Company registration number: 02521772
VAT registration number: GB 406 4116 87